CP's Common Lisp Page
- Learning Lisp:
- Winston, Horn: Lisp. This was and is my favorite book
to learn about the beauty and power of Lisp.
- Graham: ANSI Common Lisp. Other people's favorite. Not mine.
- Keene: Object-Oriented Programming in Common LISP: A Programmer's Guide to Clos. More an introduction to object-oriented programming than to Clos, but excellent.
- Some selected slides from a 6 hour introduction to Common Lisp by CP for experienced programmers:
Some selected slides from a 2 hour introduction to first-order predicate logic
by CP as preparation for AI:
Some student asked how to get the output printed during a load.
Simply use (load "PATHNAME" :print t) instead of (load "PATHNAME") !
Anyway the typical way to write programs in Lisp is to grab pieces
of code from an editor and simply type-in function calls.
- Using Lisp:
- Common Lisp. The Language. The Lisp bible. Gigantic document of human spirit, intellect, and
democracy! Online version cf. above.